For the die-hard skier and snowboarder I think you’d be hard pressed to beat a ski holiday in January.
I can easily think of 5 reasons why.
- The slopes and lift queues are quieter as the masses have returned home after their Christmas and New Year breaks.
- It’s normally one of the best months for snow.
- It’s a great way to burn off those excess calories accumulated over the festive season.
- Nobody want to go back to work after New Year. So why not extend your holiday for another week instead?
- Lastly and most important of all you can get some great ski deals in January. Mountain Spaces included! Here’s a few specials for some of our Morzine Chalets.
Chalet Doux Abri
We currently have up to 40% off January weeks in Chalet Doux Abri when the chalet is taken as sole occupancy for up to 12 guests on a fully catered basis. Available for the weeks commencing 8th and 15th January 2017. Normal price for the whole chalet is £8,500. Book now and you can get it for only £5,000.
We’re offering over 25% off The Nest for the week 7th – 14th January 2017. Again this offer is for a party of up to 12 taking the whole chalet on a fully catered basis. The normal price is £8,200 now reduced to only £6,000. Book it now.
Hope to see you in January!