It’s a bit wierd announcing this when we are knee deep in snow but we know January is a time when many of you start to plan your summer holiday, and why not spend it in Morzine this year?
Summer Holidays in Morzine
If you want to get back to nature in 2018 you’ll struggle to find a more beautiful setting than the French Alps for your summer break. Explore the Portes du Soleil, which very enticingly translates to ‘Gateway to the Sun’, on foot or mountain bike, or try your hand at high ropes, white water rafting or horse riding. There’s also a large outdoor swimming pool in Morzine or for a total refresh take a dip in one of the many swimming lakes.
Portes du Soleil MultiPass
Whatever rocks your boat we recommend the Portes du Soleil MultiPass. It’s normally 9€ but only 2€ a day if you stay with us, allowing you to enjoy the following activities as much as you want!
- Swimming pools
- Lakeside facilities
- Ski lifts for walkers
- Cultural sites
- Ice rinks
- Tourist trains
- Shuttle service between resorts
- 850km of hiking trails
- And plenty of other special advantages waiting for you to discover.
For under-5’s the Portes du Soleil MultiPass is Free!
Luxury Self Catering Accommodation at a Great Price
Just as being in an natural setting helps you unwind, our luxury self catering chalets have been carefully designed to help you totally relax.
In the summer we open three of our most popular chalets on a self-catering basis.
Chalet Doux Abri is a traditional ‘chocolate box’ alpine chalet sleeping up to 14 in 6 bedrooms, 5 of which are en-suite. You can have the whole chalet for only £2,100 per week between June and August 2018. Book now
Chalet Le Milan Noir is a modern chalet only a few hundred metres from the lifts, bars and restaurants. It sleeps up to 14 in 6 en-suite bedrooms. The whole chalet is £2,400 per week between June and August 2018. Book now
With each of these chalets you can expect the following:
- Welcome hamper
- Outdoor hot tub with views over the valley
- Sun loungers, outdoor table and chairs, Webber BBQ
- All bedrooms with en-suites
- Bedding and linen
- 2 Egyptian cotton towels per person
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Games room with games console, board games, DVD’s, football table & iPod dock.
- Free wifi
- Widescreen tv with uk satellite
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Secure bike / sports equipment storage and boot room
- Bike wash area
- Private parking
- End of stay cleaning
We can also help with…
- Arranging return airport transfers directly to and from the chalet
- Catering delivered (via Chalet Kitchen) or cooked in the chalet
Hopefully you’re now persuaded that a summer holiday in Morzine with Mountain Spaces is the only option!
Get in touch to book now!